Mention This Website And Get 10% Off Any Repair
Bob The Helper PC Doctor
Computer Repairs Laptop Repairs
Hours: Monday 8.30 AM – 9.00 PM
Saturday 8.30 AM – 1.00 PM
If you want to stay constantly protected from malware threats, viruses and ransomware threats existing and future ones, we recommend you install the new Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium 3.0. This product can replace your anti-virus program. We do earn a commission from sales generated from this link, but at no additional cost to you. We have experience with this software and we highly recommend it because it is works!
• Next-gen security program protecting you from advanced (zero-day) threats
• Replaces traditional antivirus with new cutting-edge technology that addresses the shortcomings of antivirus.
I am a mobile technician specializing in computer repairs and laptop repairs. I make onsite calls to homes and small businesses – no need to try and find a computer repair shop in your local area and then wait possibly for a week or two until the computer is fixed.
In most cases it can be fixed on the day. I fit my time around yours.
The majority of services can be carried out either at your home or place of work and if this isn’t possible for any reason, I offer a free “Unplug and Collect” service and then complete the work in my fully fitted work shop. This service includes delivering and re-connecting your computer when the work is done.
As a mobile computer repair/PC Doctor I have been involved in helping people with their computer repairs and laptop repairs for over 15 years so you get a wealth of experience in computer repairs and laptop repairs, virus and spyware removal, computer building, computer upgrades, maintenance and cleanup.
How can I help you?
• Optimize your computer for smoother running
• Remove Junk Files built up over time
• Resolve most niggly things that annoy you about your computer
. I can upgrade your main hard drive disk to an SSD (to make it very fast)
• Virus removal
• Malware/Spyware removal (malware=malicious software)
• Troubleshoot Internet and email problems
• Troubleshoot ADSL /Cable modem connections
• Upgrade computer memory (RAM) and fit larger hard drives if running out of space
• Tuition on using Web browsers and Email Programs
• Provide new systems built to your specific needs
• Upgrades; Screens, Keyboard & Mice
• Recover your info from hard drives
• Re-install Windows if required from disk or factory backup
• Replace faulty components
• I can show you how to use Windows inbuilt backup software to protect your personal files and folders
• I am patient and I listen to your problems and then work out a solution
Whatever your requirements, small or large, you can be sure I’ll always deal with your requests quickly and professionally, at a time that suits you.
Just ask Bob The Helper PC Doctor!